History of Sandu
Sandu has been manufacturing quality ayurvedic products that promote Healing, Prevention and Longevity by harnessing the power of Ayurved.
In 1899 Sandu Brothers began in a small room in Girgoan, a place which was known as the heart of Mumbai.
The idea was to make available genuine, authentic and reliable medicines available to practising ayurvedic doctors.
As the demand for ayurvedic medicines increased Sandu was able to maintain the right mix of traditional knowledge of Ayurveda and modern pharmaceutical practices.
Over the course of 122 years Sandu has created a name for itself as a respected company for its authentic manufacturing practises and as a leading brand trusted in ayurveda and herbal pharmaceuticals in India.